|To place an advert, please complete the form below, and press the ‘submit’
button. Please note: Items marked * must be completed.
Part 3: Placement
For Classified Advertisements, select from the following classifications:
or for Display Advertisements, choose one of the following:
Part 4: Advert Size
Note: a full page is 6 columns wide, 16 inches high.
Part 5: Colour
These prices are in addition to the advertising space charges – see rate form for more information.
If you have chosen to use a spot colour, please indicate which colour
below (for specific colours please contact us to check availability):
Part 6: Dates of Insertion
(Subject to arrival time of email, not submission time, as arrival times may vary):
||10.00 am Wednesday
||10.00 am Thursday
||10.00 am Friday
||10.00 am Monday
||10.00 am Tuesday
Part 7: Payment
All charges are in US Dollars (except for Cash or Check payments). Payment can be made via three methods, please select the method of payment you prefer.
Part 8: Advert Copy
Please enter your ad copy here, we reserve the right to reject any advertisements that are deemed inappropriate or against our general advertising conditions.
Part 9: General Conditions
1. Advertiser and advertising agencies assume liability for all contents of advertisements printed and responsibility for any claims arising there from against the Publisher.
2. The Publisher shall not be liable for damages arising out of errors in advertisements beyond the amount paid for the space actually occupied by such advertisement.
3. Payment for advertising is required within 30 days of receipt of invoice and supporting proof of publication for those advertisers approved for a 30 day account. Credit extended at the discretion of Cayman Free Press. Unless credit facilities have been previously agreed, all advertisements must be pre-paid.
4. All advertising is subject to the approval, revision or rejection of the Publisher. Freak typographical advertisements such as upside-down, or top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top, may be rejected by this newspaper.
5. The Publisher reserves the right to insert the word "Advertisement" above or below any copy submitted.
6. It is the responsibility of the Advertiser or Advertising Agency to notify the Publisher in writing of any errors in advertisements or insertion date of same within 24 hours of publication.
7. Cayman Free Press reserves the right to refuse publication in circumstances it deems appropriate.